Monday, March 21, 2011

Vintage Crochet Part 1

Hi everyone!

I recently got a lot of vintage crochet booklets off eBay the other day and wanted to share them with you! I so can't wait to jump into some of these and get to hooking, I love vintage crochet books so much...




And now for the slickest pair of crochet booklets you ever did see:

I told my husband I was going to crochet him one of these vests and he laughed in my face. Well, we'll just see whose laughing in the end...Muwahahahahaha!

Part 2 is coming soon : I've saved my two favorite vintage crochet booklets for another post. Have a great day everyone! :)

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I loveeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ * ♥ * ~

    Yay for vintage knitting/crochet patterns! I love it how they are one of the few vintage items left that you can find for relatively cheap. Your patterns are just darling Maggi. : D

    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!
    ~ * ♥ * ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see a pic of your hubby in one of those vests! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What really fun crochet booklets! It takes me back to my mom's day. What's your first project? Thanks for stopping by my blog. So what did you do for your Spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see pics of that vest! I am still struggling with granny squares.

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great finds! The vests are wonderful. These were popular for girls when I was in high school and college. Boys/men did not wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see a post about the vest you knit for your husband! It was good hearing from you. I am glad you enjoyed Rae's post and one thing we know how to do is stay warm. It just gets a little old after six months. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Circle 7-2099! I appreciate your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails